Friday, April 29, 2011

New News

Nate and I are expecting a baby girl and we are so excited. Now that it is out in the open I can write in this blog again. You see, writing about how sick and lazy I have been, as interesting as that may sound, I am guessing would not be the most popular choice for a reading topic. Henceforth I have refrained from writing about such things until now.

Let's see, I am almost 5 months pregnant and weigh 91 pounds. I have officially changed from a girls 12 to a 12 plus, since girls plus sized clothes seem to be my only hope of having anything to wear in the future. Nate has been an excellent husband as always, Vanessa seems to understand that my bending over and chasing her under the table days are just about over, and all in all things are going great. We are very excited to welcome this baby girl into our home (I still feel like it is a boy...) and though our budget will need some serious adjusting, we cannot wait to spoil this baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment