Friday, December 17, 2010

Dates and Dresses

Right now I am in Utah with my parents. When I got engaged a year ago, my mom cried like a baby every time she talked about it. She thought she wouldn't see me anymore, but let me tell you, that has not been the case. I am with my parents all the time. Always it seems.

So the thing is, Nate comes up tonight. His finals are over in just a few hours (thank goodness, poor boy) and then he is driving up here. I am assuming he won't get here until late, but I can't tell you how excited I am for him to get here! He acts like he has all the time in the world for me, which of course I appreciate it, but I know it's not really true, so during finals I tend to just go out of town. Just to give him some space, you know what I mean?

So my tasks today are to: (1) keep up with work stuff, (2) go to lunch with my mom's friend (she is my friend too actually), (3) run some christmas related errands and then (4) I am going to plan the best vacation ever for Nate. He deserves it so much! There isn't much to do in Utah with all the snow, but I am determined to plan some really fun dates for this week. Let's just say, the two awesome dresses I bought yesterday will have their debuts asap.

Oh and I should probably take Vanessa on an outing today so that she stops running around with Cowboy Todd's ball like a maniac. That is a sacrafice for me considering how much I hate the snow, but as you know, Vanessa is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment