Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Argh!!!

I want to vent right now. But I can't really, because I don't want to complain. But gosh!!! I am so not happy right now! Yes I know I have a wonderful life, a great husband and puppy, a great job ect... but sheesh! I am so depressed right now! There are a few reasons for this, but mostly I feel very deeply sad because my mom left today. I have been super sick lately so my mom helped me drive back from CA. And she basically did everything for me the last 3 days and I was so in control and happy and calm. And now! She is gone and I feel like my world is falling apart. A little dramatic I know, but that is how I feel.

I want to be done with school. Yes done! I am ready to move on, but things are out of my control, and just slowly creeping along. I am tired of being by myself all day everyday and never getting to sleep with or even talk to my husband. I am tired of always cleaning and doing laundry and doing everything I am suppose to do. It is neverending, and I know that is just life, but I am exhausted.  I am mustering up all of my energy right now just to go and return a redbox movie that my mom and I rented last night. Help!! =(

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well! Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon and better able to tackle life! I vote you take a day off from housework and go visit a friend - that's what I usually do when I'm home alone during the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all here for you Sabrina! Call us any time you want to chat. If you dont mind our corny sense of humor, we can brighten your day. :) I must admit... I agree that school should just go away and never come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you wrote in your post is pretty much exactly how I am feeling right now...except that my mom didn't come out. But I am super homesick...and combined with feeling icky it just isn't a great feeling. If you ever need anything, you know you're welcome to give me a call! Sometimes when I am lonely cuz Alan's off doing school stuff I go look at kittens and dogs at the shelter. They always make me feel better. Love you and hope you feel better soon. =)

    ReplyDelete