Saturday, March 12, 2011

Valley of Fire

Nate and I just got back from a fun trip to Valley of Fire. Such a simple place but it is close by and we don't have much time to leave town, so it worked out great. We brought Vanessa so it was her first camping trip and she did so good! She's so cute! Snuggled in my sleeping bag, was polite to other campers, that fearless, little mountaineer. I love going camping with Nate because he takes such good care of me and is always so prepared. I always know I will be comfortable and when I want to come home we can. 

Friday night we went on two hikes and then made cheeseburgers, listened to the BYU basketball game a bit, and then had smores. We watched Secretariat. The weather was great. Just a really nice day overall.

This morning we did a few more little hikes and then came home. We were home and clean by noon and it was just such a nice trip. We slept all afternoon and little puppy is still exhausted. Thank goodness for spring break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment