Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is coming up and I have so much to be grateful for. I have been so blessed my whole life and I have done NOTHING to deserve what I have! It is amazing and I am humbled every day when I think of all the ways the Lord has blessed me. Here are a few things I am thankful for:

First and foremost I am thankful for my membership in the church, my sealing to Nate and my awesome family. When I say "family" it means my growing up family, my family with Nate, and Nate's family... How I got the most awesome people in the world as a part of MY family, I will never know, but every single person is AMAZING. I am grateful to have grown up in San Diego and for every pet I've ever had (probably like 50 of them) and especially for Vanessa Dog and Hannah Hedgehog.

I am thankful to live in America. I am thankful for my car. I am thankful for my home and the safe and spiritual place it is for me. I am thankful for nice weather and conveniences such as heaters, credit cards and airplanes. I am thankful for food and water. I am thankful for my job and education. I am thankful for the prophet and missionaries, and that I was able to serve a mission. I am thankful for all of the examples I have in my life. I am thankful for Disneyland. I am thankful for medicine, nature and great music. I am thankful for my body (esp. my ankle) and my health. I am thankful for the pioneers. I am thankful for animals and stars. I am thankful for the scriptures and sunshine. I am thankful for temples and savings ordinances. I am thankful for my niece and nephews. I could type pages more, especially if I got into the specifics of what I love about Nate, but I am so thankful for everything I have!

The Lord has blessed Nate and I so much. In EVERYTHING, big and small. I am definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving with great anticipation, and you know what that means... Christmas is around the corner. =) Still need to find that gift for the gift exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment