Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis the Season

The holidays are officially here! I am loving this time of year and trying to soak up every moment. Thanksgiving break was great. I wasted tons of time working on a puzzle, we baked our first Turkey and I participated in black Friday with Nate. I love shopping but my love for shopping has seriously decreased. You see, it isn't that fun to go shopping when you have no money. Or let's just say, we have money, but knowing that my husband's tuition costs more than a house, just kinda takes the fun out of spending money. Plus, ugly is in. I hate it! All the clothes out right now are so ugly. I suppose I should consider it a blessing in disguise... I can't even find clothes I WANT to buy.

So black Friday this year wasn't as fun as last year. Nate was super hardcore about it. I was so surprised. He wrote down all the prices, at all the stores, and had a plan. I was not so enthused. I eventually agreed to go conquer Kmart with him at 4:30am but quickly returned to my bed while he went shopping the rest of the morning. How pathetic is that? Well, it's the truth. Vanessa and I slept in while Nate conquered the town. Still don't know what he bought but at least I know he is going to be a good father.

No comments:

Post a Comment