Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

I am sitting on my couch right now with a cute pup, a smoothie, an almond chocolate apple, a Harry Potter book and this computer of course, which to put things back into perspective, has my powerpoint for my prospectus presentation. That has been my project for the day, and I am about halfway done. I plan on finishing it tomorrow and then having Nate fix it up a bit. My powerpoints look like a 4th grader made them. Maybe even worse, but Nate is a powerpoint pro -- as you know if you have seen the board games he has created....

Today was a great day. Took a nap with the boy and the puppy. We went on a run. Started my new years resolution to read Harry Potter. I got the porch clean, Hannah's nails cut (that is a feat, let me tell you) and now my boy tells me he is done studying for the night. He acts like he has all the time in the world for me, but it will cost him. I warned him. I told him how fast time flies and that boards are practically next week but he doesn't listen.

Nate's friend complained to him today saying "I don't know where to start to get everything done" and Nate said, "Hire Sabrina as your manager". Nate explained to me that if I was his friend's "manager" I would spend more time on his friend and less time nagging him. Rude! I never boss Nate around. I try every once in a while, but it doesn't work. Nate is a nice one, but tends to disobey me. More times than not I find Nate watching ESPN or playing baseball on his itouch.

Speaking of games, I am 2 wins away from winning the money in our dating bank. Unfortunately Nate is only one win away. We keep track of how many games we win with each other and first 1 to 50 gets the pot of money, which can range from 7 to 200 dollars. I have no clue how much is in there right now. Last time I won, I got like $185!! I chose to go to Beauty and the Beast down in San Diego which was a success. Wish me luck on winning any games we play tonight.

1 comment: