Thursday, January 20, 2011

How in the world?

I went out to lunch with a friend about a year ago and as we were talking about wedding plans she said to me: "I am so happy for you, but I wouldn't go back. Marriage just keeps getting better and better". 

This particular friend has 6 kids and a great husband and is just the most incredible person ever. And, already I am starting to see her point. I am amazed more and more by the blessings the Lord has given me. I can't believe it. Things are just getting better and better. 

So have you ever had a relationship with someone you loved sooooo much, but they had no idea? That is the case for me and a coworker. This particular coworker has done SO much for me. You have no idea. And she has no clue! Doesn't even think about it. To her, I am an just associate or colleague, a friend I guess, but to me she is an example, a role model and a blessing. She has impacted my life so much.

Can't tell you how grateful I am for the special people in my life. Some of the most instrumental and influential people in my life "have no idea" their impact on me. How in the world am I so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment