Monday, January 10, 2011

Rhyme Time

This blog was first created, as a procrastinating tool, 
And this purpose it has met and provides me with a duel.
Do I practice my prospectus, with slides and slides of blah
or pass my time with this rhyme, where welcome is some flaw.

My dog sits and listens to my 45 minute speech,
By 15 minutes in, I'm bored with no desire to teach.
Just one more hour left, before my boy comes through the door,
Which reminds me of another task, I need to go to the store.

Hair gel, cream cheese and a 9 volt battery, 
Some items for my second half, obviously not for me.
Its funny how a day can go,
An hour late for work, I know.

The puppy sits and eats the blinds despite her peanut butter chew,
And still I'm plagued by this prospectus that is almost due.
My fabulous living room couch is great, with sunshine and Thai food.
Can't wait til I am over this procrastination mood! 






No comments:

Post a Comment