Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So nice.

I thought I was livin' the life before. Having class a few times a week and working from home was just great, but now, I am done with all my classes! And it is so nice! Can't tell you how wonderful it feels. When it comes to school, I like to stay ahead of the game. Each semester, at the very beginning, I look at syllabi from each class and I do everything I can right away, just so that I can keep my head above water the rest of the semester. Now, I don't have to even worry about that!!!! It is so nice having NO assignments. No projects. Nothing. I love it.

My life has been way too rushed the last 6 years or so and finally it is just pleasant and enjoyable and calm. Blissful, really. Ahhhhh..... so nice.

So now I can focus on work. Stuff I care about. Achievement days, cooking, cleaning, playing with my dog, watching a movie, and talking on the phone are no longer activities that threaten my time or stress level. I LOVE this. I feel so free!

Having said that, I am going to go peacefully make my bed with no rush, take Vanessa to the dog park without speeding through the school zone, and just enjoy the rest of my day until I can calmly make dinner for my man and go to the basketball game tonight. SO NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment